Great news for the Bocconi Community: the Intramural Spring Games are here!
Intramural tournaments are a great opportunity to develop and spread values, culture and sport practice among students, promote a sense of community and to fully experience the new Sport Center for all our students!
In fact, from March 21st to May 7th, all the students will be able to compete in the first real championship made up of Bocconi students only to decree the University Champions, who will be awarded in the final event to be held on Saturday May 7th!
Choose your favourite tournament and sign up with your friends!
WHICH SPORTS CAN YOU PARTICIPATE IN?
- Mixed 3X3 BASKETBALL: find out the details of the tournament HERE
- Mixed VOLLEYBALL: find out the details of the tournament HERE
- Mixed 5-A-SIDE FOOTBALL: find out the details of the tournament HERE
- PING PONG: find out the details of the tournament HERE
- SWIMMING: unique event on Saturday 7 May; more information will follow
HOW TO REGISTER?
1. CHOOSE A TOURNAMENT AND FORM YOUR TEAM
All the team members must be Bocconi University students.
2. JOIN THE INTRAMURAL SPRING GAMES ON SPORTRICK
Access Sportrick from youB or from sport.unibocconi.it, register for the tournament from Shopping> Intramural Spring Games and pay the 5 euro fee online. We remind you that to participate in the tournament it is mandatory to be a BST member.
3. COMMUNICATE YOUR TEAM
Fill out the form to complete the registration of your team for the tournament: SUBSCRIPTION FORM
4. DELIVER THE MEDICAL CERTIFICATE
All participants must be in possession of a competitive or non-competitive medical certificate with a valid ECG (original copy is mandatory in this case), which must be delivered to the Reception of the Bocconi Sport Center by 11 March 2022.
Don't have a certificate yet? Just for Bocconi Sport members, at a cost of 15 euros you can visit the Bocconi Sport Center directly on the days of
- Tuesday 08/03 from 9:00 to 11:30
- Wednesday 09/03 from 10:00 to 17:00
by booking at the following link (starting from March 2nd): https://poliambulatorio-takecare.it/nuova-area-palestre/
The certificate, held by Bocconi Sport Team, will be valid only for activities organized by Bocconi Sport.
For more information or needs, do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org