Are you a rower and do you want to continue practice even during your university years? Bocconi Sport offers you the opportunity to join our rowing team.
The rowing team train at the gym, using the weight area and the rowing machines, at Bocconi Sport Center and in the water at the Idroscalo.
The staff is lead by the coach Antonio Scrocchi and the Athletic trainer Antonio Russo. The Team is coordinated by professor Enzo Baglieri, while the Team Manager is Nicola Taddia.
There are five weekly appointments:
- Monday: from 9pm to 10:30pm at the Bocconi Sport Center
- Tuesday: from 12am to 2:30pm at the Bocconi Sport Center
- Wednesday: from 9pm to 10:30pm at the Bocconi Sport Center
- Thursday: from 8pm to 10pm at the Bocconi Sport Center (supervisioned by coach Russo)
- Saturday: from 9am at Cus Milano, Idroscalo
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at the section address firstname.lastname@example.org .